Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Resurection of old warriors born anew.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue600000/600000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue400000/400000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty
PostSubject: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 pm

The day grew dim and shiribasura walked out towards an secluded section of Hoshigakure near the poison gas crevace.He shut his eyes and began to breath deeply so he could prepare himself for what he was about to do.He was going to bring the two strongest Nara in history to life."Kantamaru Nara and Shoko Nara are to be two incredibl Shinobi here despite the time diference." he said to himself.He slamed his hands together and began to make the seals for Edo Tensei.
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue600000/600000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue400000/400000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:45 pm

The seals picked up pace as he began to channel his chakra outwards.Infront of him layed two unconsious bodies that were once Hoshigakure shinobi.He slammed his hands into the ground and arose two caskets. "Welcome back to the world of the living Kantamaru Samma and Shoko Samma!" spoke Shiribasura as he walked forward and opened up Shoko's casket and allowed him to walk out.

Edo Tensei - Resurrection to the Impure World
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
note: this is Shiribasura's only forbidden jutsu.
Kuchiyose • Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be incased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Shoko checks himself over. "I thought, all those paper bombs, I thought I was dead." *Sees the coffin lid and Shiribasura* "You didn't, You didn't do that forbidden jutsu, the one that thrice-dammned Orochimaru used." Shoko says accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Shiribasura shut his eyes activating the Eternal Mangekyo and held them close and let out a devious grin. "Yes I did." he spoke as he waved a hand over the other casket and out came Kantamaru. Shiribasura bowed respectfully to them. "Kantamaru Samma, Shoko Samma, I am Shiribasura Uchiha,the Eternal. I have brought you back to this world because it is you two who may be the deciding factor in the times to come. I am one of the Sannin." he said as he grabbed one of his sleeves and lifted it up showing the japanese Kanji for Three. "Why did you have to resurect me!" demanded Kantamaru. "All of my freinds! There dead by now! My loves! My freinds children have Children!" yelled Kantamaru knowing just by site of the place that it was some time after he had died.His eyes flashed a light blue as the Kokoro Me appeared. "Now now Kantamaru samma,calm down. I cant have you being so angry!" said Shiribasura as he opened his eyes revealing the Eternal Mangekyo.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:23 am

*Shoko jumps behind the raised coffin to shield himself from the mangekyo* "You shouldn't have done that." "Dochuu Senkou jutsu!" *Shoko sinks into the ground and disappears before Shiribasura can attack*
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 am

Shiribasura smirked. "Perhaps that seemed a bit threatening." he looked at the ground and shut his eyes.When he opened them only the three tomoe of a fully developed sharingan could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:11 pm

"I have a surprise for you. . ."*A series of shadow clones erupt from the ground* "Onna no Ko Doushi jutsu!" *An enormous cloud of smoke appears and when it clears there are dozens of girls lying with each other all over the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Shiribasura and Kantamaru's mouthes dropped simeltaneously.A single phrase leaked from Shiribasura's mouth. "What......the.......hell?" The sharingan began to spin wildly as he tried to see through it. "Shoko,even after death you are a pervert." spoke Kantamaru as he picked up his slack jaw. "All clones,excellent." he shut his eyes as he tried to focus around the women everywhere. He opened his eyes revealing the Mangekyo sharingan. A black flame suroundeed them as sweat came down his face.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:24 am

*All the clones explode in a cloud of white smoke* *Shoko rises out of the ground in front of Shriribasura's feet* "Why did you have to kill them all?" *Shoko touches a scoll that sucks up all the fire.* "Could I have the tag please?"
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Kantamaru holds the tag out infront of shoko. His eye spins again destroying the tag. "You are free to do as you wish as long as when I call for you you come to me immedatley." spoke the calm Shiribasura. "You should easily be made the ANBU Leader oncemore because of you being dead for so long."
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 pm

"I am grateful." (Reread your jutsu, but do it as you wish) *Shoko disappears in a haze.*
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 pm

As Shoko disappeared Shiribasura did the same as Kantamaru stood there sulking. Shiribasura caught up with Shoko but stayed out of sight. The shunshined across leaving only an outline of leaves infront of Shoko as he reappeared infront of Shoko staring him in the eyes. The world turned black and out of the darkness came millions of pitchblack blades and needles. "You are to be heald to me by only spirit alone,when I activate this tag you are to come to me no matter what it is your doing." with that the illusion was over and Shiribasura was nowhere to be seen and a tag was on Shoko's back where he couldn't reach it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resurection of old warriors born anew.   The Resurection of old warriors born anew. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resurection of old warriors born anew.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: villages of the world :: hidden star village-
Jump to: