Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necesatiy for strength.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Necesatiy for strength. Empty
PostSubject: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:54 pm

The grass swayed in the wind and Shiribasura walked painfully through the grass and his robe swaying in the wind.He drew his sword and slammed it into the ground and formed a single handseal.Fifty clones appeared and eachone shut there eyes and then opened them revealing the icy cold gaze of the Eternal Mangekyo. "I coulndt beat that man,Im one of the Sannin! I will not be defied my strength!" shouted Shiribasura angirly.His left eye spun taking out fifteen clones in an instant from the black flames.The rest of the clones lifted up there swords and rushed Shiribasura."Good good."The first two to reach him had a paper bomb attached to them and kicked back and blown apart.Four more had kunai driven into there heads and the rest reached him.This was going to be some major fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Shiribasura raised up the sword and began to spin and slash divinley through the group of people to no avail taking out one clone.He turned to his right and punched a clone in the face and it burst into smoke.He shut his eyes momentarily as he slung the sword into its sheath on his back.He formed multiple handsigns fast enough to where they couldnt be read.Suddenly a small pop was heard and suddenly electricity surrounded his body and he spread his arms out blasting electricty around him.Fifteen more clones disappeared and then three more were left."Well than,use some Mangekyo jutsu,challenge me." he said with a dark grin.The clones eyes spun and black flames appeard closing in fast on shiribasura. "Amaterasu!" his black flame over came the other black flames long enough for Shiribasura to approach the clones.He grabbed one clone by the neck and shoved a kunai into its stomach,he watched it disappear adn then dropped down and spun knocking the clones off there feet and dropped a paper bomb between them.The explosion went off destroying those two clones. He landed and staggerd. "And that Kantamaru is how you beat fifty Shiribasuras." he said winded.He shut his eyes the Sharingan disappearing before they were shut and he fell down unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm

*Shoko appears by his master's side* "How many times must I tell you, take it easy, you almost died." *Shoko grabs Shiribasura under the arm and rushes him to Konohakagure to the medical corps.*
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:20 pm

*You do remember im a missing nin right?I'd be kiled,the best corse of action would be to bring Ashley here to heal me*
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 am

[I have friends, but I guess that would be best.] *Shoko detours to find Ashley*
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue100/100Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Necesatiy for strength. Left_bar_bleue100/100Necesatiy for strength. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:32 am

Ashley arived after Shoko came to get her. "Shiribasura Uchiha, I thought i told you to take it easy when fighting," she said a little angry. She sat down and started to heal him. By the time she was done, her chakra was starting to get low. "Now Shiri, take it easy," Ashley said, standing up. "You can cause a lot more damage to your body if you get hurt like this all the time."
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Shiribasura laughed. "Heh,Ashley you know me.Taking it easy isnt an option,I encountered some foes that made it a necessatiy for me to use ever ounce of my fighting skill." spoke shiribasura as he sat up and immeadatley activated the sharingan.A sharp peircing pain went through his left eye. "Hmm,thats interesting.My eye hurts like hell." he waved his arm over his eye dismissingly."Now than Kantamaru san,Kage Bunshin now,you and your clones fight me." he looked down and a tear of blood fell from his eye. "Hmph,thats not supposed to happen anymore."He looked up and drew a kunai."Well,I guess this will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:09 am

"No. You need to rest." Shoko says as he restrains Shiribasura.
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:37 am

"My cousin calls. farewell Shiribasura Uchiha." *Shoko disappears into the sunset headed for suna."
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Days passed as Shiribasura relentlessly trained. "I need more strength! I cant let them beat me again!" thought Shiribasura to himself. He read through a scroll from Konoha containing the location of the Snake summoning contract. "The sound village? This scroll has to be kidding! But I need it so if it must be done then so be it." said Shiribasura as he stood up and walked towards Otogakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necesatiy for strength.   Necesatiy for strength. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necesatiy for strength.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: villages of the world :: grass village-
Jump to: