Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Dynasty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrow

Sorrow

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Ninja Dynasty Left_bar_bleue100/100Ninja Dynasty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Ninja Dynasty Left_bar_bleue100/100Ninja Dynasty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Ninja Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Dynasty   Ninja Dynasty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:35 pm

You may think this is just another naruto RPG like all the others but you have no idea. Ninja Dynasty is the newest hit RPG site and its taking the RPG world by storm. Wanna leave your village and persue your own goal Ninja Dynasty is for you. Wanna teach Academy Students Ninja Dynasty is for you. Want to be a jinchuuriki Ninja dynasty is for you. Wanna hunt down jinchuuriki just for the pleasure join Ninja Dynasty.

You think that in Ninja Dynasty isn't as big as I say I would like to disagre. Thre are even more things to ninja dynasty its 4 days old as of now and ALL the villages are open. Kages, Village Council, Wandering Ninja, Clans, OMGWTFITZ AMAZING NO NOOB TALK. Well that last part isn't a guarantee but it never happened so far. Ninja Dynasty go from the Valley of the End to the Great Naruto Bridge. RPG RPG RPG, Roleplaying like you never role played before.

I know there are to many naruto RPG. Thats why i made this one because people always complain about problems from all sorts of sites. This Site was made for the sole purpose of maintaining order and keeping everyone happy. All ranks are open for now. Take advantage of the low number of members now. Im tired of people saying they can't do anything. On ND you can do virtually anything and everything.

Ninja Dynasty Join Today
Back to top Go down
nigaki hyugga uchiha

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Ninja Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Dynasty   Ninja Dynasty Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Really do you ever pay attention to the signs, a admin should get rid of this.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Ninja Dynasty Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Ninja Dynasty Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Ninja Dynasty Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Ninja Dynasty Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Ninja Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Dynasty   Ninja Dynasty Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

I gave him permission,he is an Admin too.
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Ninja Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Dynasty   Ninja Dynasty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Dynasty
Page 1 of 1