Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aro -shinobi-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Aro -shinobi- Left_bar_bleue100/100Aro -shinobi- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Name: Aro Aero (pronounced differnently)
Alias: N/A

Appearence: Avatar

Personality: too calm never gets mad and usually doesnt fight unless challenged or unless he sees someone as a threat to his own or a close/loved ones power or is threating personally

Speacial Characteristics: Clan ability Aero: The Aero clan has the ability to use there special weapons (shuriken kunai swords and senbon) that are made of a spirit metal that cuts threw chakra and seals off that part of the body to chakra if it hits a chakra point it turns it off

Clan: Aero Clan

Clan History: This is an ancient clan that lived no here in particular for a while and they stayed apart but after about 220 years of seperation from itself a man called the entire clan together from all corners of the world this man was Aro's father Aain. Aain took over as clan leader until his death of unknown causes leaving only Aro to take over the clan. Aro argued against his own solo rule and appointed a counsel of other clan members and left the clan area to wander alone

Kekkei Genkai: The Aero clan has the ability to use there special weapons (shuriken kunai swords and senbon) that are made of a spirit metal that cuts threw chakra and seals off that part of the body to chakra if it hits a chakra point it turns it off only the Aero clan members can touch these weapons because of there adaptation to this type of metal. The Aero clan also has different chakra points than normal people so the chakra points are not in the same area causing some confusion in battle against hyuga and other chakra based clan opponets.

Weapons: spirit Kunai,shuriken (explained in the keke) Spirit sword of Aero: an incredibly fast sword that weighs almost nothing but is made of extremely stong metal that has the ability of the clan weapons as explained earlier. Aero chain blade: this blade is short about 2 ft. long but has a long chain attaached to the hilt this chain is spiked and cuts as well as if the actual blade strikes the clan weapon ability activates as explained earlier.

Chakra Type: 1.Water 2.lighning 3.wind

Speacialties: Ninjutsu-Genjutsu-Taijutsu-Weaponry-summoning

Jutsu:

Substitution jutsu
rank E
Ninjutsu
substitutes the users body with another thing using very little chakra and causing very little strain

hidden mist jutsu
rank ??
Ninjutsu
causes a heavy mist to drop to the ground causing very limited vision perfect for stealth attacks and assassinations

air condensing jutsu
rank C
Ninjutsu
causes the air to thin out decreasing breathing ability to some extent

Water prison jutsu
rank B
Ninjutsu
causes a water ball to go around a target and seal them in. This water prison (sphere) is as strong as steel

Watery mouth jutsu
rank B
Ninjutsu
causes a target to salivate at an extreme rate causing them to swallow almost every other second

Water clone jutsu
rank B
Ninjutsu
creates clones that are exactly 1/10 the users full power and when destroyed the clone becomes a puddle of water

puddle teleporting jutsu
rank A
Ninjutsu
allows the user to teleport anywhere where a puddle is

mist to water jutsu
rank C
Ninjutsu
causes all mist near the user to turn into a watery form and drop to the ground

Lighning slam jutsu
rank B
NInjutsu
slams a lightning bolt down from the sky causing a tremor along the ground and immense damage to what the lightning bolt hit

Red lightning jutsu
rank A
Ninjutsu
fires a bolt of pure red lightning that is stronger than a normal lightning blast but slower as well

Blue lightning jutsu
rank A
Ninjutsu
Fires a bolt of pure blue ligthning that is weaker than normal lightning bolts but faster also

Wind bomb jutsu
rank C
Ninjutsu
condenses wind from a disntace of 10 meters and if this is disperses immediatly it causes a miniature explosion

Water dome jutsu
rank S
Ninjutsu
creates a dome of pure water that surrounds a target and the size of this can be changed to cover an arena or to become to size of a centimeter crushing everything inside of it

Lightning sword crush
rank A
Genjutsu
using a combination of lightning and wind the user lights up 100 swords and then they fly at the opponet this is only seen in the opponets mind and cannot cause real damage of any kind other than mental

Lightning bolt (g)
rank B
Genjutsu
a lightning bolt comes crashing to the ground unnnerving an opponet but incapable of causing any exact damage

lungs of water
rank A
Genjutsu
the opponet believes there lungs have filled with water and some have been known to choke themselves trying to get the water out this feeling does not leave until the caster cancels the jutsu

Spiritification jutsu
rank ?
keke jutsu
the user takes a long time to turn a special kind of metal into an Aero weapon with the spirit power as explained earlier *this jutsu cannot be preformed during battle*

SUMMONING
Dokari
Dokari is a demon that requires 1 soul to be eaten per summons or he eats the summoners Dokari has the ability to eat through the souls of living beings but can only eat through 1 full soul per summons and when he is summoned the user becomes completely still Dokari also is immune to physical attacks as well as water and fire jutsu but it can be effected by anything else. If Dokari is defeated without eating a soul he explodes with the force to take out a small village

History/Background: Aro was born as son of the Aero clan leader. At that time the Aero clan was a dictatorship under the one clan leader Aro's father Aain. Aro repeatedly told Aain that he should change the clan to a councilship so that the clan members have some say in the decisions but in the end Aain died at the age of 40 by unknown causes leaving Aro as the new clan leader at the age of 15. Aro turned the clan into a councilship without a clan leader and made himself only 1 of the council members in charge of in war tactics. Aro then left the clan area and told them if a war came up to come and find him. Aro visited the leaf and almost became a leaf nin but decided against it because he wanted the ability to wander with only his clan to return to when he was ready to be a council member only. Aro visited the akatsuki but decided against joining and has been wandering the lands ever since. Aro has recently decided to look for a direction in his life by attempting to join some kind of group organization or village. he keeps coming back to the only place where his options are literally paths he can walk down at the intersection of a forest and 2 paths. Aro has spent all his recent time here trying to decide on the path that would become part of his history and probably dictate the rest of his life.

Role Play Sample:
Aro walked down the road and came upon a fork. ARo looked down one side leading to the mountain range that held his clan. He looked at the other path leading down to the hidden leaf village that he had just left behind. ARo sighed and turned away from both paths and faced the forest that he had seen the akatsuki run down. Aro began to walk towards to forest but when he reached the edge he had 2nd thoughts. Aro usually wasnt this indecisive or sad about leaving somewhere. Aro sat down at the edge of the forest and took out some bread and wine and had a meal then fell asleep for he knew if someone got near he could easily wake up because of his light sleeping. Aro nodded off trying to decide on what path to take. For the first time in his life he was challenged by the decision instead of just going down the path that would help him or his loved one the most.

Last edited by Aro on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-x.forumsmotion.com
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 pm

im not done yet so dont say its not good until after im done please
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Ok i finsihed the application now and im ready to be criticized on it
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:00 pm

o two things should be fixed that will help you get to being approved.

The summoning: if your immobile then the user can easily attack you, another thing is where are you going to find a soul every time you summon it.

If you could add maybe two and a half more lines to your history, it would be good.

Also This isn't my decision but I think they might have closed the missing-ninja group. But dont change yours unless the admin tell you to.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:02 pm

well thats the problem to summoning it. It can eat souls but it needs one to eat every time and it makes me immobile but Dokari can defend me

and if it is then ill be an akatsuki remnant
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 pm

ok its fixed now
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Approved... unless anyone else objects.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:42 pm

yes a whole day with no objections
can someone please move me to the missing nin group
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Aro -shinobi- Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Aro -shinobi- Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Aro -shinobi- Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Aro -shinobi- Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Ah, ah ah, I have one tiny objection that will work out better for you in the long run. With your Kekkei Genkai how do you see the Chakra network to attack it? Do you have a speacial eye jutsu like Byakugan,and does it have any side effects?
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm

well we cant see the network which is why we use weapons for attacking instead of like the hyuga clan seeing it and just hitting it physically weapons can get a longer range and has a higher possibility of collision with the network
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Aro -shinobi- Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Aro -shinobi- Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Aro -shinobi- Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Aro -shinobi- Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Ok,im just saying this so you dont get cheated on it because some people would never allow you to hit their chakra network so I was suggesting having a Doujutsu so you could have more, uh, muscle i guess to prove you hit the network, people like me sorrow and shadow would probably let you hit the network but yeah,but if you have nothing you want to add than I'll asses your Missing Ninja Rank and begin working on your Bingo Book page.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 pm

well i dont use my keke as much as you would think i would its usually my last resort kind of thing
and thanks man
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 pm

Welcome!

Well----APPROVED-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aro -shinobi- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro -shinobi-   Aro -shinobi- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aro -shinobi-
Page 1 of 1