Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Empty
PostSubject: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Aro stood waiting for Ashley to show up and looked at the scene around him there was a lake approximatly 50 meters long and wide the forest was all around him and there were a few rocks here and there scattered about
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-x.forumsmotion.com
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Ashley arrived and stared at Aro. "I guess we shall get started now," Ashley said approching Aro until she was 30 meters away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm

(good good now just go from there) Aro sized Ashley up and dropped his hands staring straight ahead at her "well I guess its time" Aro said calmly without breaking gaze
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Ashley trew a kunai in the air, to where it was above Aro's head.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 pm

(still good but a tad confusing where it says where it was above my head)
Aro jumped forward about 3 meters when the kunai was thrown
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
S Rank Missing Ninja
S Rank Missing Ninja
Ave Uchiha

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:41 pm

((No offense but your being a little to critical Aro, and both you guyses rping sucks. I only do two lines unless i absolutely have to, usaly i put 3-6 lines into my posts))
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:41 pm

((sorry)) But after Ashley had thrown the kunai, she got closer and did "Fireball jutsu"

Endan - Fireball
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Aro seeing the great fireball coming at him quickly did a subsitution jutsu with a nearby rock as the great fireball crossed where he was standing just a few moments before.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Ashley watched as Aro substituted but she had anticipated that. She made a clone. The clone got behind Aro and attempted to stab him in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:53 pm

(nice you put attempted in)
Aro had anticipated this as well and when he went into the trees he left a clone with a paper bomb attached. Aro was sitting a bit away and whispered "boom"
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

((Shiri said you can't do this because you are not approved even though it's training))
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 pm

(technically im approved but just not in a group but ill wait for a bit)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 pm

((Tell Shiri that I approved him and that he made me a Mod.))
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Aro wrote:
(nice you put attempted in)
Aro had anticipated this as well and when he went into the trees he left a clone with a paper bomb attached. Aro was sitting a bit away and whispered "boom"

ok we are back to battling
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:41 pm

((ok)) Ashley jumped back from the blast. She landed on a branch. "Hmm..." Ashley said, her brain working to prosses everything. Ashley activated her sharingan. She sped across the lake and did Kasegui no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Shackling Stakes.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Aro wasnt in the lake so the sharingan illusion did not get to him but instead from the opposite direction 2 Aro's began running directly at Ashley with there swords held high
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:52 pm

((I was trying to say that she got close enough to him to where it would work))
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 pm

(hm ok thx for explaining here is my new post) Aro stood facing Ashley bound by the shackles illusion not even trying to get out of it as 2 other Aro's rushed at Ashley from behind
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Ashley senced something behind her and she turned to see two Aros. She put he arm up to block.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:57 pm

breaking the eye contact the real Aro was free and taking advantage of this he ran up behind Ashley "2 fronts can you take it?" he said as he ran. During this the 2 Aro clones attacked with there swords attempting to slash Ashleys arm off
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Ashley saw the two clones and quickly turned around to keep her gaze on the real Aro. She made two clones to match Aro's.
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Ashley noticed some sand was scattered on the ground and the 2 clones of Aro's ignored her clones and kept attacking at her as the real Aro stayed there trapped in the illusion spike not even trying to escape
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:36 am

((Ok, now i'm confused, how can you "control" me? that doesn't make any sence))
Back to top Go down
Aro
B Rank Missing Ninja
B Rank Missing Ninja
Aro

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 pm

(just regard you noticing as it becoming apparent now that there is sand on the ground)
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Ashley's clones jumped in front of Aro's and slashed downward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)   Aro vs. Ashley (training topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aro vs. Ashley (training topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next