Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Yosaku had been running for 4 years and he was still annoyed by it. He had recently made it into the rain village where he would remian for the week before moving on. The rain wasnt doing much to improve his mood. "Ugh....Why did I choose the fucking Rain Village? Its Fucking Pissing it down....". He takes shelter in Spider his puppet and continues on. He stop by an abandoned shack and rests for a moment. "All this running....I hate it....If only those cocksuckers at the Leaf werent hunting me....A death sentance from every village...All over the murder of one man...ahh.....fuck it". He gets out of the Puppet and lays on the ratty bed nearby, A bed was a bed to Yosaku as long he wasnt wlaking anymore it was fine.

Last edited by Yondaime on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Number of posts : 38

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue100/100On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue100/100On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:40 pm

A young girl went and seeked out the leader of the notorious group called Akatsuki. "Pluto sama". The young girl said as he bowed before him. But before she could utter another word he finished her sentence for her instead. "Yes I know and thank you for alerting me. I've had my eyes on this one for a while. It's time for him to stop running and serve some purpose in this world". Pluto said as he dismissed the young girl. "lets see what he has to offer, it's either my way or death. Either way is fine with me". Pluto then got up and walked to the edge of the building he was standing on.

"I will go and introduce myself then". The man said as he disappered in a swirl of sand. Now close to his target, Pluto began to emerge from the ground as iron sand came up and wrapped around Yosaku. "Be still, I'm just saying hello". But for some reason, there was an eerie feeling that surrounded him. Pluto began to release the sand from around Yosaku. "tell me then why are you here? You've been on the run for sometime now. Perhaps you should find something better to do with your time". Pluto said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry about how I know these things i have my sources". He said with a devilish grin on his face. It was raining but Pluto didn't mind it at all, he seemed to enjoy rather.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Yosaku dust himself off and brings the Puppet closer to his side. He examined this man up and down several times. "If you know things, Then you should know why Im running Dumbass....I running because I murdered someone and escpaed my life sentance....Those stupid cunts at the leaf think the murder of one man was such a big deal....Now I have The Death Sentance in every village". He steps back and brings the puppet even closer. "That shit..with the Iron....dont do it again....". His hands remained still but ready to attack if this man threatened him. His left hand had blue threads coming from the fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:54 pm

"Dumbass? Who does he think he's dealing with". Pluto thought to himself as he looked at the foul mouthed man infront of him. "Hmm". Pluto then let out a sigh "It seems your lacking in manners. You should show some more respect when ever you enter into someone elses territory". He said as his killing intent rose even higher. "Choose your next words lightly or they may be your last". he said as he looked at Yosaku. Pluto shrugged a little as he looked at Yosaku.

"I hope I don't have to kill this idito today. Especially since he could be useful to me. But his foul mouth will surely get him into trouble one way or another". Pluto thought to himself as he watched the man moving his puppet even closer to him. "You seem very defensive, perhaps you should think hard about your next move".
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Yoskau hesitated he was going to attack this man, but chose aginast it. He jerks his left arm backwards and the puppet steps away. He faces Pluto with fear in his eyes, not hatred. He knew what the iron sand could do and he didnt want to expirience it. He says under his breath "Manner?....fucking cocksucker....fucking....son of a....". Yosaku watches PLuto for a moment. "So? what the fuck do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 pm

"That's more like it". Pluto said aloud as he looked at Yosaku. "Now its not a matter of what i want, but what you want for yourself. I can't imagine being on the run is exactly fun". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. "I can tell you don't enjoy being on the run like that. So i offer you an one time opportunity. Join me or Die!". He said casually, but were very serious about it at the same time. "I believe we have alot to offer each other. Besides those who hunt you down, will think twice about it now. Savvy?". The rain then stopped falling which saw a smile of relief come to Pluto's face.

"So what do you say, you Bastard?". He said jokingly, but who could really tell if it was geniue smile or not. "Speak up quickly i don't have all day you know". Pluto said as a bird began to circle above them. Pluto looked at the bird and then smirked as he awaited a reply from Yosaku.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Yosaku thought about it for a few moments. H0e turns to face him again he flips him off for calling him a bastard, but it was for humor not for hatred. "I will join. But...Only if I get to kill stuff....". A look of pure madness formed in his eyes. "I'll kill anything.....even children...". He wasnt joking about it. He brings the puppet foward and gets inside the abdomen. "Lead on....Boss".
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 pm

Pluto chuckle for a while as he looked at Yosaku. "Good and you will get your opportunity to kill a couple of living things". He said with a smirk on his face. "I guess it time you cover up that dreadful clothing with one of our cloaks. It should suit you better. And then next time you see the people who chased you away. You will due well to strike fear into them". He said with an even more eerie chuckle. "From now on, those bastards will know what his the meaning of true fear". He said as he signaled to move back to the base.

"From now let no one look to the skies in hope. But for only the blood that will rain down on them". He said as he tilted his head looking at Yosaku. "Lets go and keep up". He said as he hopped into a tree and started moving back towards their base. Pluto were starting to build an army of talented individuals now. It was only a matter of time before the shinobi world felt their presence.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Yosaku grinned and nodded. The puppet leaps on to his back, altough he didnt look it, Yosaku was strong enough to carry the Puppet for 2 days without tiring. He adjusts the legs a little bit and then follows his new boss to the H.Q "Bloody Rain? Nice....Althoguh when I kill, the blood is everywhere...". Yosaku thought about the killing and smiled, it brought a smile to his face
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Movin through thr Rain village, they finally reached the Akatsuki base again. The girl that alerted Pluto to Yosaku's presence earlier went and greeted the leader. He then nodded his head with a smile on his face. "Could you please get this one some new attire Akemi san". Pluto said to the young girl as he stood there. "Will do Pluto sama" she said as she signaled Yosaku to follow her. He would finally be wearing an Akatsuki robe as of now. Which would make everything official for him. "Well this isn't too bad for a days work then". Pluto said to himself as he went and have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue600000/600000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue400000/400000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:37 pm

It was getting dark as more clouds closed over Amegakure.The ominous glow of the Eternal Mangekyo shown bright.He looked over at Kantamaru. "I sence another presence,you follow me from afar,this could be interesting." as he said that he began to walk forward and towards the strange chakra presence. "Its powerful,very powerful.Maybe this could be my first real fight in a while." he said as he approached it cautiously.He looked out into the distance as the rain began to fall. "Two." as he said that he began to run than disappear.He suddenly appeared infront of the two people the large sword seeming as if it weighed him down greatly.
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Yosaku takes the puppet off his back and just dumps on the floor, He go to a private room and changes into the robe. Under his shirt was infact a well muscled chest. However it was hidden by the new robe. Yosaku examines himself. "Cool...Just the right size". He exits room and sits on the puppets back. "So Boss? What now?" Yosaku hoped he would get to kill something soon, as he hadnt for 4 years, and that wasnt helping his mental state
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:45 pm

"What now you say, it seems we have an intruder in our midst". Pluto said to Yosaku as he looked at the man with the huge swords standing before him. "May i ask what your doing here? If its nothing of importance then your not welcomed here, it is that simply". Pluto said as he looked at the man. He shrugged a little since he was interrupted more times than he could actually count. "It seems ypu were here for a while, you did well hiding your presence up until now. So I ask again, what is your business here?" He said once more as he awaited an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue600000/600000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue400000/400000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Shiribasura smiled cruely as the Mangekyo flared but not spinning."I am here to ask you the same question and to find out who my enemies may be." spoke Shiribasura unstrapping the sword and slamming it into the mud and letting his arms dangle limply by his sides.Thunder cracked and rain began to pour down.He looked down and smiled. "So,who are you and what is it that you are here for?" asked Shiribasura.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Yosaku's eye twitched as he saw the MS. He jerks both of his hands back and brings the puppet foward. He quickly all the weapons to make sure they arent broken or damaged. He prepares to fight. "Finally....A fight...I havent had a chance like this in 4 years".
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:03 pm

A chuckle came from Pluto as he observed the man measly attempt to intimidate him. "Well then if that the way you want it". Pluto said as he pulled out a kuani with an exploding tag on it. "I guess all the taking is over then". Pluto said to the maan who would now be his opponent. "I guess now you hae a chance to show me what your capable of Yosaku". Pluto said as an eerie aura came from him. "Step back a little Yosaku, i will let you have some fun in a minute though". Pluto sat as step forward and in an instant he disappeared right before thier eyes. he used the bodyflicker technique that he developed over the years to attack his opponent.

Before his opponent would get the chane to attack, he was already upon him and the kunai were thrown immediately. It would explode on contact, his oppponent wouldn't even know what hit him. And as soon as the kuani were thrown towards his opponent Pluto were out of there again. He moved in and out in a instant with little to no effort. "This should be interesting". Pluto said to himself as he awaited the results of his first punch so to speak.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:00 am

Yosaku nods and steps back. He examines there opponent once more, aside from that damn MS, he had some swords on his as well. He wasnt the only one who could use swords. Yosaku reaches into the puppet and pulls a blade, he hold on to it for now, however once he got to use it would mean agony for The Opponent. The blade was built to cause to pain, not kill. Yosaku turned to Pluto

"Hey, If you need help...". A Blue chakra thread came form his index and attached to PLuto's arm, Yosaku gently moves up and down. "I can control more than just puppets".
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Shiribasura's eyes spun just as eerie as the mans dark aura.Suddenly the movements of both the man and the kunai were clear.He began to judge the situation. "No time to counter the man,but that kunai is a problem." thought Shiribasura.He quickly swung the large sword out infront of him with ease sending a large arc of electricity at the kunai.He then swung the sword back into the ground and stood his ground now realizing he had lost the movments of the other man.Suddenly Shiribasura's eyes spun again. "A puppet master,so its one against many,interseting,I may have to use its jutsu afterall." thought Shiribasura once more. "But the quickest way to kill a puppet is by decapitating the man with the strings."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:55 pm

Yosaku however was not attacking, he was standing back with the puppet. He was observing Shiribasura's movements, attacking right would mean the death of him. He shudders as his eyes spin. He feared no opponent, he wasnt afraid of Shiribasura, what he was afraid of was the MS and what it could do. He knew that if he was hit with Tsukuyomi then he out of the fight instantly
Back to top Go down
Roshaka Sandaime
Kazekage
Kazekage
Roshaka Sandaime

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village: Sunagakure No Sato

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 pm

*There is a massive explosion as dozens of shadow clones detonate in a ring around Yosaku.* "Don't mess with Konoha." A voice says that appears to come from every possible direction.
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm

((Where did you come from Shoko lol? It's fine with me if you want to join in))

"Seems we have a bunch of unwelcomed guess eh Yosaku?". Pluto said as he heard the explosion. "I hope he's not dead if he is then I'll revive him and kill him again". Pluto then directed his focus back at his current opponent. "Well then nice to meet you too". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. Taking out another Kunai, Pluto slit his thumb and wiped the blood from it in his palm. He started forming a couple of hand seals quickly. " Kuchiyose no jutsu, come forth Ryudenkou". Pluto shouted as he slammed his hand on the ground. Suddenly thunder roared through the skies as the huge thunder dragon appeared before Pluto.

"Why was i summoned here?". The dragon asked as it looked at Pluto. Not wanting to go into any details Pluto hopped onto the dragon's head. "I am trying to kill a couple of people, is that ok with you?". Pluto said in a sarcastic tone as the dragon began to take flight. "Damn I don't think leaving Yosaku on the ground is a good thing. Oh well i will pick him up after, that's if he's not dead". Pluto said aloud as the dragon flew above.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:55 pm

(( Shoko you didnt ask me if you could post in my topic so your post is void ))

Yosaku moves forward with the puppet controlling it skillfully with just one hand. Its legs made an unnerving scratchy sound across the floor. Yosaku stopped moving and directed the puppet to attack, it quickly swung a blade in its arm at Shiribasura's head and then came backwards. Yosaku wasnt aiming kill, as strange as it was. He was attacking to see what he would do and how would react, would he counter with a simple attack? Or would he unleash the MS?. Then he severed the chakra strings and drew his Saw bladed Sword, and ran at Shiribasura and swung for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Shiribasura sighed and slumped down a bit. "Shoko kun! Where the hell did you come from! I didnt activate the tag!" said shiribasura as he formed one handseal and the tag on Kantamaru sunk into his skin. "Plan is in progress with a bit of a drawback but so be it." thought shiribasura.Shiribasura picked up the sword and began to run.He picked it up a bit more and slid it through the earth and lifted it up in a heaving slash at the puppet master. "Dont worry,I'll get rid of our little ANBU freind."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yondaime

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Yosaku growled and brought the blade upwards and blocked his strike. He leaps backwards, and brings Spider foward. The puppet immediatly lauches Kunai from its arms at the Uchiha's head. It then opens the Abdomen and Yosaku dives inside, he moves his arm in an unusual pattern and the puppet moves fowards and swings its blade at him once more, finally its moves back and fires 2 poison bombs. One whiff of that and he would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Pluto Shouten
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Pluto Shouten

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 pm

Pluto smiled as he watched how well Yosaku could handle himself. He was still airborne riding on Ryudenkou's head. "Lets pick up our friend shall we". Pluto said to Ryudenkou as he roared and started descending towards Yosaku. He flew down with incredible speed as it grabbed Yosaku who were inside his puppet into his claws. Ryudenkou then flipped the puppet upward and onto his head right beside Pluto. "You handled yourself well, but it's time we need to co-ordinate our attack so that we can kill two birds with one stone". Pluto said as he looked down on the ground.

Ryudenkou then soared higher as flew around the area for a while as Pluto surveyed the area. "So have you got any suggestions?". Pluto asked as a chuckle came from him. Something about him suggested that he was starting to enjoy their little fight very much. Although it had just starting and nothing really exciting happened so far, he couldn't help but feel a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)   On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run (Yosaku and Pluto and Shiribasura Uchiha ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next