Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Outskirts of Fire Country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jouten Ittai
A Rank Missing Ninja
A Rank Missing Ninja
Jouten Ittai

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-01

The Outskirts of Fire Country Empty
PostSubject: The Outskirts of Fire Country   The Outskirts of Fire Country Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:38 pm

A man came hurling out of the treeline next to a dirt path. It was Jouten Ittai. He landed on the dirt path and continued on with his sprint. Sparks could be seen from his feet as he pushed off the ground during the run. At this point, Jouten was running as far from Lightning Country as possible. He didn't care where he ended up. He didn't know where he ended up.

His high-speed sprint came to a sudden, abrupt stop. He carefully analyzed the area. No unusual pulses. Just the feint pulses of the critters of the forest, running away from where he stood. Hmm. Nothing here. He looked behind him. No one is following me, either. He exhaled greatly. The run had tired him out. He had been running for a day straight from Lightning Country. From Kumo. From anyone that was reletively considered friend or aquaintance. He has found escape.

Where am I, anyways? I've been running relentlessly, I've lost track of direction. Am I in a different country? Jouten regained his posture and began to walk. He was now looking for any kind of landmark that might show where he was. Maybe someone could explain where he was. His emotionless face showed he was thinking about something. But no one could ever tell. The future? The past? It didn't matter because Jouten Ittai won't show it. Or share it.
Back to top Go down
Jouten Ittai
A Rank Missing Ninja
A Rank Missing Ninja
Jouten Ittai

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-01

The Outskirts of Fire Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outskirts of Fire Country   The Outskirts of Fire Country Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Jouten continued to wander. Looking for some kind of life. Anywhere. His hands stayed in his coat's pockets as his head was tilted back a little. He just watched the branches float by his head as he passed them. Just a little more and I'll find someone. I need to replenish my energy. He paused and thought of the possibilities. Food. Water. Electricity. It won't be long now. He continued on, dreaming of the near future.
Back to top Go down

The Outskirts of Fire Country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: Five Shinobi Countries :: fire country-
Jump to: