Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossed Paths Unite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Crossed Paths Unite Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossed Paths Unite Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Crossed Paths Unite Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossed Paths Unite Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Crossed Paths Unite Empty
PostSubject: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:25 pm

The sun, high above the sky, glistened against the water streaming down a waterall. A young male with bright yellow hair stood leaning against a tree just a few yards away from the waterfall. He was wearing an orange cloak with black flames that trailed the bottom, a three daggered kunai lay across his chest as he leaned against the tree. The yellow haired male seemed to be deep in thought when he started jotting down some stuff inside of a tiny booklet he was holding. "What should I base this one on?" Says the man in a low toned voice.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:37 pm

Ashley was wondering through the different countries just to explore and just came to the waterfall village. She saw a waterfall and a guy with blonde hair sitting near the water. Ashley decided to get closer. She overheard him say, "What should I base this one on?" That got Ashly intregued so she jumped down from the tree she had been sitting on and said, "Base what on? Are you writeing a book or something?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 pm

Cyrus heard the voice speaking to him, but didn't look up until he finished what he had been writting down. "You could say it's a book in progress, just to be more precise"Says Cyrus as he finnaly lifted his head he saw a young female standing before him. "Hello would be the precise gesturing bewteen two people who have never met, What would be your name?" Cyrus says as he looks up to the lady with his big emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Ashley waited for the guy to respond. "You could say it's a book in progress, just to be more precise" the guy said, looking up. "Hello would be the precise gesturing bewteen two people who have never met, What would be your name?" "My apologies. Hello. But, isn't it common curtacy to state your name before asking for someone else's," Ashley asked chuckleing,"My name is Ashley, what is your's?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Cyrus smiled, "This is a smart one" He thought as he began to talk. "Right you are, my appologies aswell."He says as he pauses while she laughs slightly. "My name is Uzumaki Cyrus"He says while extending his right hand toward her. "Nice to meet you Ashley"He says being as curtious as possible. His blade shuffled behind him as he moved, his emerald green eyes carefully watching her every move.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:06 pm

"Wow. He's different then anyone I've met. Most people don't realize the curtacy thing," Ashley thought as she observed Cyrus, as she now knew his name. She saw Cyrus extend his right hand, so she took his hand with her left hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Cyrus. By the way, you don't have to appologise, I'm used to it," Ashley said after letting go of Cyrus' hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Cyrus placed his hands behind his back, "No I must, im so used to apologising and being nice all the time that it sticks"He says laughing abit as he now grabs a tree branch and pulls it down toward him, but not breaking it. He places his cloak up there revealing an orange T-Shirt. "So what brings you out to the Waterfall Country?"Cyrus asks as he then begins thinking. "Why did you ask that... It's none of your business..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Ashley watched him put his cloak on the branch. "Nice shirt," She said "I'm here at the waterfall village because I am a curious person, I wanted to see this place. It sounded like a nice place. And you, Why are you here? Unless this is your village, then I'm sorry to put you on the spot." "I'm talking too much," Ashley thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Cyrus smiled at the compliment. "No this is nothing compared to the stuff my father wore" He says smiling while listening to the rest of the things that she said. "Im here only because this is the center of all living things, and this place is one of the most peacefull compared to what I usually have to do when im in my village." Cyrus says trying to choose his words carefully. "This isn't my village, though sometimes I do wish it where." He says imagining what it would be like breifly.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Ashley listened as he told his story. She started to get kinda upset. When he was finished she said quietly, "Yeah, I know. The world is torn in war. It's really sad. i don't think our world should be like this. It needs to end." She looked to the water thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Cyrus looked away while returning his hands to his pockets, "If you dont mind me asking, What village are you from?" Cyrus says ina curious tone of voice. As he looked at her he thought, "Something must have affected her in her life that has made her say those types of things." He looked up into the sky only to see that two swallows circled each other, playing a game in there own kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:41 pm

"I was born in Konoha, but now I just kinda wonder from place to place. I've done that for a few years now," Ashley said looking back at Cyrus, who was looking at the sky. She toucked a piece of hair behind her ear thinking," Why am I telling all of this to him?" "So, since I told you will you answer me if I asked which village are you from," Ashley asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Cyrus looked down from the swallows as Ashley began talking. "So shes from Konoha, but I can't determine or acuse her of being a missing-Ninja." As he thinks this he begins to say something but stops and restarts. "I am also from Konoha, born raised and trained there, im The Sannin from Konoha." He says as he awaited the regular 'Oh My God, hello sir' But somehow Cyrus doesn't exspect that from this one.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:53 am

"You're a sannin? That's cool. But I thought all the sannin would be older than you," Ashley said, trying to hide her supprise. "I knew there was something different about you." Ashley managed to keep a straight face. "I sence there is something he's not telling me, oh yes, the book," Ashley thought and then said, "You never really answered my first question, what is your book about, or as I phrased earlier, basedthis one on what?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 am

Cyrus gave a short laugh when Ashley said "I Thought they where older than you"~ Ashley Uchiha. "Well thats usually the case but ever since I was born the elders of my village already knew what my future had in store." Cyrus as he leaned back against the tree. As Ashley spoke about the book Cyrus had before he smirked. "Well technically I wouldn't be able to publish something that wasn't truely mine, but I will tell you of what it's about though." Cyrus says as he pulled out a small book and held it before her eyes. The cover flashed, "The Gutsy Ninja" in bright orange letters, the picture of a young Jounin rested upon an over sized toad/frog was uppn the cover. "The book is actually about my little brother whom I only met tree years ago, his god-father was a writer and decided to base a book about him, but unfortunately he never got to finish the book and asked if I could finish it. I was all to happy since I had taken his place as Sannin already." Cyrus says as he hands here the small leather backed book.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:08 pm

When Ashley heard the words "The Gutsy Ninja" come out of Cyrus' mouth, Ashley's eyes imedately narrowed. "Is your younger brother Zet," Ashley asked, her voice, cold and full of hatred. Ashley looked at the book. "He had that story too. I saw it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Cyrus looked confused at first the gave a short laugh, "Zet Uchiha, that insult to the Name UCHIHA. He would never be any part of my family." Cyrus says putting away the book. "No this book was made way before he was born, When my brothers god-father died Zet probably picked it up, I stole it back and have continued the story."Cyrus says as he looks into Ashley's eyes and saw something he hadn't seen before. "Are you alright?" Cyrus asks uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:52 pm

"Yeah and an insult to the hyugas too," Ashley interjected. "And I thought you were an Usumaki. No I'm not ok, I hate him more than anyone I've ever met." Ashley looked down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:01 pm

8yrus listened to Ashley and stated. "I am an Uzumaki, this book was based off of my younger brother Naruto Uzumaki."Cyrus says as he looks at Ashley looking into the water. "Why do you have so much hate for Zet?"Cyrus asks out of concern for her. "I've never seen a woman like this so worked up over someone before" Cyrus thinks as he wonders about Ashley's past.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Cyrus explained the Uzumaki thing to Ashley. She nodded her head in approval, to let Cyrus know that she got what he was saying. Cyrus asked about Zet and Ashley looked up and said, "Lets just say he was trying to be improper. That about sums it up."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Cyrus smirked as Ashley talked about Zet. "Well that Exsplains alot, but anyway it was out of line for me to ask if you didn't tell."Cyrus says in an apologetic tone of voice. "All he did was be improper huh"Cyrus thinks to himself as he looks at Ashley. "You know I think i've found something out about you"Cyrus says as he looks at her and awaits her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Ashley saw Cyrus smirk, "I'm useing improper for somthing else. It wasn't out of line, you were just being curious, no harm in that." Then Cyrus said something about finding something out about her. "What would that be, mr.sannin," Ashley asked, smirking/almost laughing at her last comment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Cyrus flashed a smile then prepared what he had to say. "Well by how you speak about Zet and how you act when you speak about him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an old boyfriend of yours, but thas not my real guess" Cyrus Says as he builds up tension and suspicion. "Your apart of the Uchiha clan, and you have recently joined an Organization, stop me when im getting warm." Cyrus says in an almost taunting tone of voice. "Now the pain, Sorrow, Joy, Hatred" Cyrus thought as he looked into Ashley's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:46 pm

"Uhh. Jerk, not even close. He is a creap! He tried to drug me!" Ashley started to yell. She took a breath and calmed down a little. "Yes I am apart of the Uchiha clan, and yes I am in an organization but I cannot tell you which or why I joined them. But, of course, you knew all of this. Your a sannin from konoha, you know almost everything." Ashley stared at Cyrus and wondered why was he doing all of this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Cyrus smirked for a second then moved off of the tree closer to Ashley. "I wouldn't say I know everything, but I do know alot more than I would want to."Cyrus says as he looks down at Ashley. "Sorry if I offended you, guess that goes to prove I don't know everything."Cyrus says giving a small smile. "another thing though, one doesn't have to look far for beautiful females." Cyrus says as he pulls out a red book, but this book had the words, 'Bingo' on its cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossed Paths Unite
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: villages of the world :: waterfall village-
Jump to: