Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossed Paths Unite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Cyrus smirked at Ashley response a grin crept among his face. "These points are of my family, The Left one is my mothers."He says while moving his hand to the Left. Then he moved his hands to the right point. "The right one is ,y brother."He says. He then moves his hand to the center point. "This one represents the person that held my family together and safe, it also represents the fallen warrior that kept a village alive for the future generation"He says, at the end referring to Ninja of there age and younger. As he listened to her speak of herself he smirked at what she said last. "Aint that the truth, I wish I didn't though then things would come as more of a surprise."He says as he shakes his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Cyrus explained the points as one for his mother, brother, amd another one. "That's really cool of you to do that," Ashley said, noddeing her head in approval. "Mine only has one point," Ashley commented, taking out a kunai."I suppose if mine were as significant as yours, it would be for my brother. He's the only one left." Ashley started to play with the kunai, balencing it on one finger. Cyrus started to talk about not being surrprised. "You never know who your allies and enemys are in this time," Ashley stated. "I guess we should be allies since we are from the same village. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Cyrus placed his head against the tree trunk, as he looked into the sky a family of four doves flew by somewhat playing with each other. Cyrus smirked and looked at Ashley. "I can't imagine what it would belike if we where still together and if my parents where still alive."Cyrus said as he smiled and shook it off. When Ashley began speaking of her brother Cyrus began laughing, "Ya know I figured that this would end up this way"He says as he thinks of a memory that reminded him of her brother.

Cyrus smiled as he remembered the day that they both became Sannin. "Hows that old bat of a brother of yours."He says as a huge grin passed over him. "Shiri and I used to be best friends, but we lost contact a while back."Cyrus says looking at Ashley as she speaks. "Want me to let you in on a secret, we've been allies ever since we began speaking. Also since neither of us has attempted to harm the other then thats a clear indication of being allies" He says as he smiles and peirces through her with his bright emerald, green, eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:27 am

Ashley listened to Cyrus talk about his family. Then Cyrus laughed and shook his head. That made Ashley smile again. "Ya know I figured that this would end up this way," Cyrus said. "What would end up this way," Ashley asked. Soon Cyrus was asking about her brother," My brother isn't that old, he is the same age as you, 25. And he is doing fine. Hard for him to find a true challenge though," Ashley answered. "You siad that we've been allies since we began talking, then why all the questions?" Cyrus' emerald eyes looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Cyrus smiled and looked at Ashley, "I know where the same age, but he always acted older and I was the one who would allways put a smile on his face"Cyrus says as Ashley spoke of him not having a challenge. "I'd give him a run for his money, even with that Eternal Mangekyou Sharingon of his. He's not the only one with a new bag of tricks."Cyrus says as he began imagining the fight of the century.

During his day dreaming Ashley awoke him by asking 'Why all the questions'. Cyrus shrugged "I did it because I was bored and had nothing better to do, beside work on this nove."He says referring to his book. "I wonder what Kakashi is up to right now." Cyrus Thought as he looked into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Cyrus stated to talk about the way Shiri always was. Talking about how Shiri acted older and how he could give Shiri a run for his money and all that. "I wonder where he is now." Ashley thought, frowning. Ashley continued talkeing but noticed Cyrus staring off into space but managing to keep a little bit of attention. Ashley just kept talking. When she asked," Why all the questions" he ansewered back," I did it because I was bored and had nothing better to do, beside work on this novel." "So I'm just a cure for boredom," Ashley said half jokeing. "What are you doing," Ashley asked when Cyrus looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Cyrus laughed while still looking into the sky. "Yea I guess you would be"Cyrus says answering Ashley's question. When Ashley asked 'What he was doing' Cyrus smirked and gave a slight chuckle. "Well to tell you the truth im being a little kid Again"Cyrus says already knowing that she wouldn't be able to understand what that meant. "Im going t the village soon, do you plan on coming back?"Cyrus asked while still loking into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:35 am

Cyrus laughed at her when she asked about being a cure. She asked what he was doing and he responded," Well to tell you the truth im being a little kid again.Im going to the village soon, do you plan on coming back?" Ashley chuckled when he said he was being a kid again. "I don't know if I'll go back to the village, but most likely, yes," Ashley said, trying to descide. " I probably have to report to the village elders anyways," Ashley made a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:01 am

Cyrus looked down from his sky gazing and noticed that the sun was sinking ever so slowly, the sun set emitted a soft red with lavender streaks going through it. "Im guessing I must take my leave soon."He says looking from the sun to Ashley. As he tightened his blade around his chest he grabbed his the pronged kunai. "I guess I'll see you around Konoha, If you decide to come back."Cyrus says as he throws the three pronged kunai behind him, sending it with great force.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Ashley Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Ashley watched as Cyrus got ready to leave. "I supose i'll see you around Konoha, if you decide to come back," Cyrus said. "I suppose you shall," Ashley said. " Because I have to go back, there are things I have to take care of." Ashley looked at Cyrus with a wierd look on her face as he threw a kunai behind himself strongly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Reaper
Sannin
Sannin
Shadow Reaper

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Cyrus seemed to be counting in his head, when quickly he said, "Good bye Ms. Uchiha, till we meat Again."He managed to say as his body slowly disintegrated into the wind. About half of a second a yellow blur was seen in the distance, but just as soon as it appeared it disappeared. Cyrus had a frown on his face as he teleported from area to area. "You are the worst when saying good bye."Cyrus thought as he shook it off.

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossed Paths Unite   Crossed Paths Unite - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossed Paths Unite
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo :: The RPG :: villages of the world :: waterfall village-
Jump to: