Nindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo

A Naruto Based RPG that is set 60 Years after the main storyline.The world is at war and Akatsuki is in shabbles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rinnengan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiribasura Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin
Shiribasura Uchiha

Number of posts : 124
Location : The place most people go but Im the mayor of it.Crazy
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Shinobi Info
Chakra:
Rinnengan Rules Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Rinnengan Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)
Health:
Rinnengan Rules Left_bar_bleue400000/400000Rinnengan Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (400000/400000)
Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Rinnengan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rinnengan Rules   Rinnengan Rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 pm

1. Only 1 Rinnengan User

2. The Rinnengan User can only have 6 Bodies at anyone time,these bodies can master diferent jutsu and have difernet Chakra Affinities.

3.Each body can master a speacial type ninjutsu. These types are in the character App.

4. Rinnengan Users are considered God,they are direct ascendents of the first Shinobi making them royalty in RP basically.

5. The rinnengan bodies cannot have a speacial Doujutsu,how ever they can be bodies of people from that clan.In example if Sorrow killed me (Fat chance) he could take my body but not my Eternal Mangekyo (Uchiha and the Hyuuga Clans)
Back to top Go down
http://nindo-narutorpg.omgforum.net

Rinnengan Rules
Page 1 of 1